PR Sales Executive
4mediarelations, one of the largest broadcast PR companies in the UK, is expanding its exceptionally talented and successful sales team, offering driven, experienced media sales professionals the chance to become part of a fast-growing agency environment in London’s Clerkenwell.
Partnering with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Nationwide, Coca-Cola and EE, 4mediarelations devise, craft and execute creative, attention-grabbing PR campaigns across TV, radio and online platforms.
We are looking for ambitious media PR professionals to encourage brands to raise awareness of their messages through broadcast activity, while also forging, developing and fostering strong relationships with PR agencies and direct clients alike.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grounding in PR content creation and be as confident pitching to clients over the phone as in person.
But at 4mediarelations, we make news, not adverts, so we are on the lookout for someone who is more than just a strong salesperson. We need creative thinkers who can find the hook in a brand’s message and uncover the angles that will get the media’s attention, whether that’s through interviews, videos or market research surveys.
Our in-house radio and TV studios offer clients the chance to talk about their product or service to BBC and commercial media on the back of any story we help them formulate, providing a controlled environment for creativity to flourish.
Working within a dedicated media sales team, you will be selling directly to marketing, brand and PR departments with major UK consumer brands and work collaboratively with the rest of the group devise campaigns strategies and push the company forward.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your professional development, then we want to hear from you.
- Approaching and meeting with PR agencies and brands to sell-in broadcast PR ideas and campaigns, developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Managing clients, selling campaign ideas to UK consumer brands within marketing, PR and brand specialist departments.
- Generating news angles that sell a story or event, not a product, to media outlets.
- Networking with direct clients and PR agencies.
- Championing our partnered brands.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the sales and creative teams to brainstorm ideas and generate strategy ideas.
- Ability to work independently and build strong client relationship skills.
- Creativity and ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team across the company.
- A positive, personable demeanour which will have clients coming back time and time again.
- Sales-focused, results-driven and self-motivated outlook.
- A professional, proactive and positive attitude to selling.
- Talented communication skills, capable of negotiating over the phone and face-to-face.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to sell a story or idea which has been designed and created by you.
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org