Graduate Sales Executive – Broadcast PR
4mediarelations, one of the UK’s most dynamic broadcast media agencies, is on the hunt for ambitious graduate talent to join its sales team. Successful candidates will work with global brands including Playstation, Coca-Cola and L’Oréal, managing celebrity spokespeople, building client relationships and devising campaign strategies.
Are you a quick-minded hard worker looking to take your first steps in a creative industry? Would you thrive working with some of the biggest brands in the world to produce exceptional TV and radio broadcast content and reach millions of people across the globe? Then we want to meet you.
4mediarelations want to welcome enterprising, self-motivating graduates into the fold. They’re looking for hungry media sales personnel who will encourage brands to promote their messages through TV, radio and online PR, forging and fostering relationships with other agencies and direct clients alike.
The perfect candidate will be a strong character who thrives on making new connections with brands and contacts across all industries on a daily basis, and will display perseverance when hunting for the perfect PR partnerships. If this sounds like your ideal first step into the PR industry, then get in touch!
- Calling and meeting PR agencies and direct clients to sell-in broadcast PR ideas and campaigns, developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Managing clients, selling campaign ideas to UK consumer brands within marketing, PR and brand specialist departments
- Generating news angles that sell a story or event, not a product
- Networking with direct clients and PR agencies
- Championing our partnered brands
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the sales and creative teams to brainstorm ideas and generate strategy ideas
- Ability to work independently and build strong client relationship skills
- Creativity and ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team across the company
- A positive, personable demeanour which will have clients coming back time and time again
- Sales-focused, results-driven and self-motivated outlook
- A professional, proactive and positive attitude to selling
- Talented communication skills, capable of negotiating over the phone and face-to-face
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent time-management skills
- Ability to sell a story or idea which has been designed and created by you
- A desire to learn new skills, develop yourself as an individual and progress through the business
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org