Account Director – Broadcast PR (Sales)
An opportunity to join a successful, motivated and creative media sales team in the heart of London’s Clerkenwell.
We are seeking an ambitious and creative Account Director to join our expanding team. Your main business focus will be encouraging big name clients from across the UK to invest in raising awareness of their brands through TV, radio and online PR.
4mediarelations own and operate NewsDataNetwork, a lifestyle news content agency that provides editorial content to the radio and online industry. Our radio studios offer clients the chance to talk about their product or service to BBC and commercial radio on the back of a story that the media are covering or find interesting.
Based in the heart of London, we specialise in broadcast PR and brand marketing services to products and businesses all over the UK. Working within a dedicated media sales team, you will be selling directly to marketing, brand and PR departments with major UK consumer brands.
- As Account Director you will be managing your own clients, selling to UK consumer brands within marketing, PR and brand specialist departments.
- Creative sales so you will be generating news angles and selling a story or event, not a product.
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Networking with direct clients and PR agencies.
- Championing your brands.
- The diversity of the media means that no two days are ever the same.
- Creativity is the key within this environment.
- Ability to work on your own and have strong client relationship skills.
- Sales focused, results driven and self motivated to achieve targets.
- A professional, proactive and positive attitude to selling.
- Talented in communicating and negotiating face-to-face.
- Skilled at building strong business relationships with clients at all management levels.
- Enjoy working to tight deadlines with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to sell a story or idea that will be designed and created by you.
- A strong player in a focused team.
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration today.